English Law: Uncovered
Feeling confused about English law? You are not alone!
British Spanish Law Association is delighted to be teaming up with The Spanish Chamber of Commerce in the UK for an evening of clearing up any doubts and uncertainties surrounding the legal system administered by the courts in England and Wales.
A panel of notable experts will provide their insight into Family, Mental Incapacity, Succession & Estate planning, Immigration and Criminal law in England and Wales, uncovering all that you cannot afford not to know.
Following the panel discussion there will be the opportunity to ask any questions to each of the speakers, followed by an informal drinks and networking reception.
The speakers will be:
- Family law: Paula Piquer Ruz | Senior Solicitor & Abogada
- Immigration: Sophie Barrett-Brown | Senior Partner & Head of UK Practice
- Mental Incapacity: Nicole Gallop Mildon | Director, Solicitor & Diplômée Notaire
- Criminal Law: Richard Saynor | Barrister
- Succession and Estate planning: Álvaro Aznar TEP | Abogado and English Solicitor
The session will be chaired by Barrister Miriam Carrión Benítez
This event should not be missed by professionals that have relocated to England or Wales.
June 5th, 2019 6:00 PM until 8:30 PM
|SCC and BSLA Members||Free|
|Non-member (PayPal account only – VAT included)||£ 30.00|
|Non-member (Card Payment – VAT included)||£ 31.50|
Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment